What is the benefit of being a donor to the Anglican Foundation?
In addition to knowing your gift is supporting important work, as a donor you will receive:
- membership in the Anglican Foundation of Canada (for donors of $50 or more)
- recognition in the Foundation’s Annual Report
- Foundation Update newsletters
- complimentary AFC merchandise and promotional material
Other benefits of donating
Eligibility to apply for Anglican Foundation grants
- parishes and other institutional donors who are members of the Anglican Foundation are eligible to apply for grants.
- after 3 years of continuous donations, parishes and other institutions are eligible to apply for subsequent grants
- students from donor colleges are eligible to apply for theological bursaries
Share in our governance
Individual and institutional donors (of $50 or more) are invited to share in the governance of the Anglican Foundation by attending and voting at the Annual General Meeting. Individual donors may also be nominated as a Diocesan Representative by their diocese, acting as a liaison with the Foundation and representing their diocese at the Annual General Meeting.
Give on behalf of your parish
The Anglican Foundation understands that needs are great across Canada, and not every parish budget can afford to make a donation, even at the Friend level. Individual donors and/or parish organizations, with the consent of their parish council, may make a donation on behalf of their parish. This will ensure the parish’s eligibility to apply for an Anglican Foundation grant when the need arises.