All grant recipients must submit a formal report once the project or program is completed. The Grant Recipient Report may be submitted by email and should be accompanied by digital pictures, where possible.
The Anglican Foundation of Canada requires that all grant recipients properly acknowledge the Foundation through the use of its logo in all print and media communication. For example, posters, advertisements, web pages, and invitations for the project should all display the AFC logo.
Print materials must be approved by AFC staff via email (email@example.com) prior to circulation or publication. By acknowledging the Foundation, you help to raise awareness of the role of AFC in the Anglican Church of Canada, encouraging support and funds for projects like yours in the years to come.
The logo may be downloaded in various formats below. You may also request an eps file from AFC staff via email.
- large, for print, colour (CMYK 300 dpi)
- small, for print, colour (CMYK 300 dpi)
- small, for web use, colour (RGB 72 dpi)
- large, for print, black (300 dpi)
- small, for print, black (300 dpi)
- small, for web use, black (72 dpi)