The Anglican Foundation of Canada exists to support ministries of the Anglican Church throughout Canada, by enabling connection, fostering innovation, stewarding resources, and connecting generous donors to their philanthropic goals.
The Anglican Foundation of Canada will be a collaborative partner with the Anglican Church of Canada and others across the country aligned with our mission to equip communities for transformative ministry.
These are the values that we strive to cultivate at the AFC, as we pursue our mission. They are the foundation of our behaviours, guiding what we do, how we work, and how we choose to nurture our relationships:
- Faith: rooted in the Anglican tradition and expressed through good work
- Trust: building and fostering integrity in all our relationships
- Inclusivity: openness and willingness to listen
- Generosity: in response to God’s abundance
- Innovation: providing leadership, trying new things and accepting the risks