The A.E.J. Fulford Trust was established in 1973 to encourage, promote, develop, and enrich sacred music in the Anglican Church of Canada.
The purposes of the fund are:
- To sponsor and support regional and diocesan schools of church music
- To sponsor schools for the training of choir leaders and organists
- To promote the publication of church music composed by Canadian church musicians
- To provide choirs, which cannot afford the expense, with quality musical publications such as settings of church services, anthems, choral collections, etc.
- To subsidize the travel expenses of Anglican choirs who wish to exchange with other choirs. Note: It is the policy of the trust advisory committee that tours outside Canada will be considered only after all other applications have been considered. In addition, 50% of such costs must be raised locally.
Application deadline each year is April 1.
UPDATE: The A.E.J. Fulford Committee will accept applications submitted by September 1, 2021 for a fall application cycle in 2021.
At this time, when we have limited access to our physical office space, please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the application process, please consult the detailed information above or contact the Foundation office by email.