The A.E.J. Fulford Trust was established in 1973 to encourage, promote, develop, and enrich sacred music in the Anglican Church of Canada.
The purposes of the fund are:
- To sponsor and support regional and diocesan schools of church music
- To sponsor schools for the training of choir leaders and organists
- To promote the publication of church music composed by Canadian church musicians
- To provide choirs, which cannot afford the expense, with quality musical publications such as settings of church services, anthems, choral collections, etc.
- To subsidize the travel expenses of Anglican choirs who wish to exchange with other choirs. Note: It is the policy of the trust advisory committee that tours outside Canada will be considered only after all other applications have been considered. In addition, 50% of such costs must be raised locally.
Application deadline each year is April 1.
Applicants are required to submit one (1) printed copy of the completed application package and supporting information. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please mail or email your application to the address listed below.
The Anglican Foundation of Canada
80 Hayden Street
Toronto, ON M4Y 3G2
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Foundation office by telephone at (416) 924-9199 ext. 322.