Position: Coordinator, Office and Grants
The Anglican Foundation of Canada (AFC) is currently looking for a Coordinator, Office and Grants who will be responsible for maintaining and improving AFC’s administrative processes and relationships.
Administrative duties include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting and responding to stakeholders such as boards, committees, donors, grant recipients, and other others.
- Ordering, organizing and distributing marketing and promotional materials.
- Developing and generating reports and entering data ins to Raiser’s Edge and Excel.
- Supporting boards and committees with agendas, minutes, reports, and meeting planning.
- Processing grant and loan requests as well as some donations.
- Supporting financial administration and regulatory filings – from arrival of donations through bank record assessment, and annual CRA returns and audits.
Preferred qualifications and experience
- College or university degree or diploma and / or commensurate experience and 3-5 years of administrative experience.
- Use of fundraising / donor management software system (e.g., Raiser’s Edge) to enter data and develop / generate reports.
- Minute-taking and filing.
- Strong knowledge of common Office 365 applications required (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Supporting non-profit boards and governance.
- Familiarity with financial reports and statements.
- Familiarity with a range of web-based applications such as Facebook, WordPress, Dropbox, Shopify, Vimeo, Doodle, or Canva), and a willingness to acquire and use new resources.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Willingness to travel occasionally throughout Canada.
- Willingness to work at the Foundation office in Toronto with limited opportunities to work from home.
- Knowledge of the Anglican Church of Canada.
Hours and Compensation
This is a part-time, permanent position with pension and benefits located at our office in downtown Toronto near the Yonge / Bloor subway stop. Occasional opportunities for working from home are anticipated. The salary for this position is based on a scale starting at approx. $44,000 per year (pro-rated based on a 28-hour/4-day per week basis). Candidates who are accepted for an interview will be provided with a full job description for the position. The results of a current criminal and vulnerable sector check must be provided on hire.
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter in an email titled COORDINATOR, Office & Grants, by Friday, January 14, 2022 to:
About the Anglican Foundation of Canada
The Anglican Foundation of Canada (AFC) has been a champion for diverse ministries across Canada for over 60 years. Our loyal donors have strengthened the church in Canada by funding leadership development, support for vulnerable communities, building improvements, and community-level programming that is creative and compassionate. The Anglican Foundation of Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The Anglican Foundation of Canada is an inclusive employer. Accommodation measures will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code. If you require accommodation measures to participate in the recruitment process, please direct the request to the email address [email protected]